There is no need to sacrifice comfort for style with colorful printed floral leggings. The vibrant pattern is based on original impressionist oil painting of Old-World English pink roses by Oregon artist Talya Johnson. These versatile leggings are unique wearable art, and you will be sure to stand out from the crowd. Digitally printed with permanent, bright and happy painterly roses, these super stretchy, performance knit leggings are the perfect way to show your personal style while staying effortlessly comfortable. The leggings are opaque and safe to wear for working out. Finished with a sleek elastic waistband, you can easily dress them down with a jean jacket or throw a blazer overtop for a comfortable work look. Available in plus sizes.
• Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada.
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester.
• Every pair of leggings is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada.
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill.
• Compression fit, our leggings hug in all the right places and suit all body types.
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings and is completely opaque.
• Thick elastic waistband cover is stitched in place; elastic will rise just under the belly button for most people.
• Ankle hems are also cover stitched to maintain the stretch of the fabric.
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach.
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your leggings again soon.
Because this product is made to order, production will take 6-8 business days and 3-10 business days for shipping.